Hit Air Advantage Airbag SV2 Vest is a new equestrian eventing model specially designed for competition. This "harness type" airbag employs the new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge). The SV2 model is especially lightweight, cool and more comfortable than the competing brand. It is also much quieter when deployed than the competing brand, making it much less likely to spook the horse during an unintended deployment.
Hit-Air Airbag Vests at THE ZONE TV
Mr. Terry Bradshaw explains this new and revolutionary technology in safety apparel: the personal airbag vests.
See how this technology works and watch amazing testimonials.
- The attention to detail is unmatched.
- New high-speed airbag deployment system: 0.18 sec.
- Recommended for use over a body protector.
- Cool because of an open design.
- Weight 800g (1.76 pounds).
- **This product ships only by ground shipping.**
- Uses 48CC Cartridge (One already included).
- Coiled Wire (Included).
- The neck airbag, where most injuries occur, inflates first - followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag. The neck airbag is also significantly larger than the leading competitor's neck air bag.
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt and provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during an unintended deployment.